I’ve been asked a lot about how I draw hoods, mostly Talon’s hood, so I hope this helps a little? Just a pretty basic thing but hey there ya go
Hoods are pretty cool, they usually have a lot of variety in how they can look (and sometimes people even wear two hoods at once) so just get creative with it and have fun
a quick and sloppy tutorial on drawing profiles for the anon who requested it. hope this helps some people!
!! Woah guys! Pixelovely’s new tools are finally out, one for hands & feet, and one for faces!
There’s now 429 photos of hands & feet, and 314 photos of faces. Dang!!
This is super cool news and I certainly can’t wait to start using them haha
I was going to review my french and linguistics but then this happened instead.
Except it’s 3.30am so it’s half-assed. //shotdead
But hopefully people will find this of use. \o/ Sorry this took so long, Anon, and I hope it answers your questions.
Another splendid fuck-ton of clothing references (per request).
Someone scanned this from a book called “Drawing Yaoi.”
Just some references, add your own
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MY WHOLE LIFE?!
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
There’s zero way I’m not reblogging this
[ source ]
I need this in my ref tag, decided to post it
sorry for my bad hand writing
The point I’m trying to drive home, is that draw things the way that best suits you. How-to-books had me all mixed up in my teen years, but then I decided to break the rules and do things my way.